Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Ads.
· End.
· Wonder how I got along ;
· smile :)
· whatever.
· Twilight ;
· :D
· My All.
· Klang oh Klang .
· Melted.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

You'll find it in the strangest places.
Saturday, April 30, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SIAPA KAH JEJAKA MACHO IDAMAN MALAYA DI BAWAH INI ?

* tetttttttt * iklan kejap . Haha !



This is HADY.

My super-model friend MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE >:)

jealous not? jealous not ? :P


the reason why I post up his photo is because I want to cut my hair like HIM. :-D

nice right ? it's like the IN thing now lulz

:)

( P/S: Hady tau psl nie. so tak yah nak menganjing sgt lah . Masehhh :'D )





Moving on , today was my last paper for this semester. I had a lousy time because I fell asleep during the exam thanks to my aspirin. Urhhh =.= Let's hope I will not screwed up my BBM110 this time. Haihhhh.


( eh , who are these guys then? )


These guys are the DDZ boys you often see written all over my blog. HEHE :'D


Yup , they're the seniors. SEMESTER 6 bhaiiii .


Why must all the cool people leaving so soon ?! Grrr. I am glad tho that I get to know them. tsk tsk *pasang lagu SAHABAT -AIZAT* sad that I've grown closer to them but then, they're leaving already. Adeiii . Atika akan rindukan korang . Those retarded-sarcastic-crazy heads people. Haha. See their glowing faces in the picture ! ( oh yeah , Alip, maseh awak. kita amek gambar nie kat Facebook awak. HEHE :p ) Most importantly , they are the one who has been accompanying me eversince the MC110 seniors left . The girls as well. More closer to boys thanks to Uzair. LMAO. Erk, huuuu . Lepas nie diorang pulak GRADUATE. ;_____; Damn . CRUELTY. Kbye.



Today is the last day of April.


Malam untuk meng-emo-kan diri. :*



yeay DDZ yeay !
I feel awesome around them, seriously (;

Labels: , ,