Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· f ;
· Confused, again.
· Oh, hello there.
· Semester 2.
· You'll find it in the strangest places.
· Ads.
· End.
· Wonder how I got along ;
· smile :)
· whatever.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Ayuni's 19th.
Thursday, May 5, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So today I went out to Aeon Bukit Tinggi Klang as planned with Syaika and Ayuni to celebrate Ayuni's 19th. :'D as usual , Ayuni and I went to Syaika's since Syaika is driving this time. HEHE. I arrived slightly late. Sorry, girls :'D At around 11.15 , we headed to Aeon with Syaika as the driver. We can't stop giggling as Syaika started driving. NERVOUS wei. HAHA. Sorry, can't help it :p The journey was okay , I guess. Had fun talking to them and got sesated a bit on the road. LMAO.

Upon reaching Aeon, Syaika parked her car and then we went inside. First stop is the cinema. Purchased tickets for 3 to watch The Red Riding Hood . The movie was rather .... surprising ? LOL. sikit sikit werewolf keluar , pastuh bunuh-bunuh wth ROFL Then before movie starts, we went to Subway and had our lunch. Thank you Ayuni for the Subway Melt HEHEHEHEHE :'D and I bought Big Apple as well. Heeeee.

We watched movie. I went to the toilet three times during movie ( erk? ) Drooling over the actors. Hehe. Biasa lah , girls :p Then after movie , we went SHOPPING hihihihihi Ayuni and Syaika did shop something. I didn't . Tunggu nak shopping dengan mak nanti la la la ~ ;D Lepas shopping, we went to Big Apple again and buy MORE donuts. WEEEEE ~ :D After donut buying, pergi beli barang pelik kat kedai Jepun. LOL. Ayuni lahhhh. haha. Takpe, birthday girl punya pasal. Hihi.


Saw a cookie monster t-shirt , but later lah hor lulz. Plan to buy Starbucks tak jadi. Erm. Kecewa kejap. Tomorrow maybe. Heee ;) Went out at 11 a.m and reached at around 6 pm. FUHHH, almost a day ? Mak fetched me from Syaika's and then we went home.


I went to my relatives' house at night, but whatever. HAHA.



I had an amazing time indeed with the two of them. HOHO :p The gossips and the inside jokes. Lol. :D Awesome ! I decided to post only FOUR photos here ( internet is a being a bitch pffftt ) The rest you can see it at my Facebook. search for Ayuni's 19th album.

First ; a photo of yours truly. HEH :'D



I LOOK SHO FAIR ZOMG ;O


Second ; Farah Syaika Disa Mohd Rafik . ;)



WITH HER BRAND NEW SHADES FROM PADINI ;D



Third ; Birthday girl , Siti Ayuni Hamka :DD




HER FAVOURITE STEAK AND CHEESE GRRRR ;p



Fourth ; our picture together <3





BLESSED FRIENDSHIP TILL NOW :')







HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, AYUNI .
xoxo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,