Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Oh, hello there.
· Semester 2.
· You'll find it in the strangest places.
· Ads.
· End.
· Wonder how I got along ;
· smile :)
· whatever.
· Twilight ;
· :D


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Confused, again.
Monday, May 2, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My mum asked me to stay at home the whole month. CONFUSED. I need to be back in Kuantan on the 12th. Haihhhh. :'| Everyone is hoping that I'll be in Kuantan. DILEMMA. My family is currently having some financial downturn. I don't know how will I survive. Perhaps I should cut down on my food? I didn't shop, so I saved budget on that. DAMN YOU FOODS (--") I love you too much. I feel sorry for my future boyfriend , HAHA I EAT A LOT HAHAHA Mak really wants me to stayyy , I would love to , but it's just that I promised my MPP peeps that I will be there. and Mak's plan was last minute , and it isn't THAT important . I can survive , mak . trust me .




ARGH ! stress lah macam nie . SERABUT urgh (--")








P/S : Goodnight , awak :)
P/SS : I miss everyone.
P/SSS: I miss you . and I hope you miss me too :)




Labels: ,