Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Off shore :)
· dulu, kini dan selamanya.
· This is it.
· Meetings.
· ( tetttttt ! )
· Kuantan tomorrow.
· Reunion.
· Thoughts.
· Times Square.
· Sacrifices.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Dusty.
Monday, May 23, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I've been busy with the orientation and some other things. Sorry Cheryl , mummy didn't mean to abandon you liddat . :') Hehe. Cheryl is my blog's name. In case all my readers are wondering , yes, I am doing just fine. Better than before , I guess. :) Orientation was okay. The juniors are such darlings :') Ikmal and Tyta are those who are closest to me . They remind me of my lovelies back home. and I miss them terribly :(

Been going out with MADDY these few days. Movies and foods. two main things we did hihi :D Got to lepak with DD as well. Lol. Went out with the juniors. watched Insidious. fuck , scared the shit out of me -.-" Missing the seniors somehow. The bond is fading? :-( Think positive , Atika . Think positive :)) Berbonding with the DDZ seniors last week. It has been a while indeed. Gained more Facebook friends. Went hiking for the first time. AWESOMENESS ! :DDD




and I am now looking forward for much MUCH better days ahead. :-)





DD and I ; Pizza Hut ; 200511.
:)






Goodnight , love. xoxo.

Labels: