Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· GOOD , i tell you
· Listen to me , baby
· monologue.
· Dusty.
· Off shore :)
· dulu, kini dan selamanya.
· This is it.
· Meetings.
· ( tetttttt ! )
· Kuantan tomorrow.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Forever unsaid thoughts.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's a strange sort of feeling, knowing you've been replaced. You see the pictures, your hear their stories that you're not a part of , and yet you can't comprehend what would make them drop someone they claimed to be friends so quickly. And how? Things have changed. Just like how the story said, people move on and life doesn't stop for anybody. But that doesn't stop us from wishing it could go back to the way it used to be.

For the first time in my life, I couldn't tell you what is on my mind. For the first time ever, I questioned who were you telling. I was never a type of person who hide away my emotions, but after so many knives stuck through my back, I've learn to tone down everything . to be quiet for once. because at this point, it is easier not to talk than wonder if what I've said actually make sense.

My mind collides at the thought of how all the people arrived at this exact moment , on exactly the same train, when really we are world apart. As the stark of realization begins to set in, the stinging continues. Much more I anticipated, I sit here wondering what to do next. The rain drizzling down in the evening, leaving us cold but content. The fog making the street glow in perfect harmony. I lay on the bed , sharing everything with someone who meant the world to me. It was the perfect kind of night, just the kind of happiness that I need.



" Simple rules of life: whatever makes you sad, leave it. Whatever makes you happy, keep it "






You make me happy . so , can I keep you, my dear? :)






Labels: