Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Listen to me , baby
· monologue.
· Dusty.
· Off shore :)
· dulu, kini dan selamanya.
· This is it.
· Meetings.
· ( tetttttt ! )
· Kuantan tomorrow.
· Reunion.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

GOOD , i tell you
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my baby girl TYTA. ;)



It has been two days since I started my third semester. Schedule packed macam -,- Berbonding with the juniors almost everyday. My baby girls ; Niesa , Mira, Lynn and Tyta :D Kak Tika loves the four of you very much . Heee. Be good forever , okay? :) The baby boys ; The SR boys , DDZ boys awwww oh so adorable can? :DDD Been all fashion-up-styled by the peeps. and I bought a new pump shoes ;) heee ! The boys have been really nice.

EVERYONE are changing slowly. I am no longer close with some of them. Well, people changed all the time. I just have to deal with it. Ouh yeah , saya rindukan kelibat budak-budak UTM yang sedang bercuti sekarang. Tak nampak kelibat Abang-abang DDZ ;( Aiyeeeeee. Mimie juga :( rindu ! :D is currently emotionally tormented , but I can't do anything. Sabar je lah. Haihhhh :'(


Budak Pra-Medic baru mendaftar. But why is it , I don't feel excited anymore? I saw the favourite people , but I don't feel the same anymore. *senyum sikit* I ganti puasa hari ini. 5 more days to go :D Alhamdulillah. Everything went well , indeed . Buku semua in RM250. let mummy know about it. Dinner with the baby girls. :') Oh yeah, I talked to Ayip for the first time today. It was just a casual chit chat , but heee , he so cute wei :P kan Tyta , kan? ;) Entertained the SR boys . Went to the gym and ask their opinion for equipments quotation. 10K , maybe. *phew*






Texted MUH. you made my day. Thank you . It feels good to know you're doing well :)








imy more. Goodnight, love :)

Labels: , ,