Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Reunion.
· Thoughts.
· Times Square.
· Sacrifices.
· Oh hello there ;)
· Ayuni's 19th.
· f ;
· Confused, again.
· Oh, hello there.
· Semester 2.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Kuantan tomorrow.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hey y'all ! HEH :D


So, today will be my last day blogging from Klang since I am going back to Kuantan tomorrow. :) I'll be having meeting on Friday. So yeah. :) Bus at 3.30 pm. Sani Express. :D Right now, I have yet to finish packing my stuffs since I haven't put my baju kurung yet :) Remind me, will you? Thanks. :) Today I didn't go anywhere . Cuma duduk rumah and online. Finished downloading My Soul To Take :DDD Movie was okay, I guess. Can't wait for Leverage to finish downloading yeayyy :D

Ayip made me go nuts with his friends copying whatever I posted at his wall. roflmao. mmg takde keje. =.= especially Dinie. DINIE OH DINIE . Haihhh. Got excited talking about foods with Quat ;) Best kan , awak ? Haha. Dinie and Ayip were drooling over Lina ? oh well ;) LOLOLOLOLOL , gossiped with Fida. Missing akak badly. The abangs . Hehe. Kacau-ed Hana Nuwul on Facebook. Stalk people. FUN ! :'D Checked up on MUH cuz he's on meds. :)


Am indeed addicted to Aguilera. Grrrr hot sexy stuff. I wish I can sing like her. HOHO :'p Ikmal's girlf added me on Facebook. baik je Mumu Zai tuh . Haha. Ikmal, bila aku boleh jumpa dia ? ;) Lulz. I hope the UTM students are doing well with their test 3. Can't wait to see the Kuantan peeps soon enough :DDD dum dee dumm dummm nyunyunyu ~ ;D Esok balik mak bagi belanja brape ek? Hurm - Thinking. Well. I don't know, honestly. lol.








That's all for today , I guess. Wanna watch CSI now. Bieber wtf :'D



Labels: ,