Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Ayuni's 19th.
· f ;
· Confused, again.
· Oh, hello there.
· Semester 2.
· You'll find it in the strangest places.
· Ads.
· End.
· Wonder how I got along ;
· smile :)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Oh hello there ;)
Friday, May 6, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Who made this amazing mascot , you may asked ? HANA NUWUL DID. :)



ELMO IS AWESOME. ;)




MY COOKIE MONSTAHHH. ;)



THANK YOU, AWAK !!



it's actually for her portfolio day on the 13 till 15 March at UTM, KL. Too bad I couldn't make it since I am obliged to be in Kuantan at that time :) Sorry , awak. HEEE. Today was rather unproductive. I sat at home and did nothing LMAO. Mak scolded me for being a lazy arse. Hikhik. Malas nak gerak lahhhh. :p Since I got back from Kuantan , I've been downloading movies and Leverage series. ALL THREE SEASONS baby ! ;DDD


Speaking of Leverage, many never thought that I watch that kind of shows. Well, I do actually. Shows like Leverage, CSI , Blue Blood and many more actually help me to improve my proficiency in English. since my English now is deteriorating. sigh. Some people know why D: Went LOL with Uzair , thanks to Hawaii Five O and CSI hahaha Kono ;) Can't wait for it to finish downloading . HEHE :'D Going to pay a surprise visit at Arisha's as well as Puan Hasiah . it has been a while indeed. :)


Wanted to text that certain someone, but I'm guessing there was no use. It seemed like he never missed me , or make an effort to check on me, so why should i , right? :') Being optimistic tho. YEAYYY ! :D went to bed early ( 1 a.m is considered early alright? werkkk :p ) LMAO. Wished MUH goodnight sleep . I miss you :) Then hit the bed for real.





It has been a REALLY unproductive day. HAHA. can't remember what did I do the whole day also. trololololo HEE HEEE :'D


Labels: ,