Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Times Square.
· Sacrifices.
· Oh hello there ;)
· Ayuni's 19th.
· f ;
· Confused, again.
· Oh, hello there.
· Semester 2.
· You'll find it in the strangest places.
· Ads.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Thoughts.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 5 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This is a story about someone that I really care. Like REALLY care. I hope you'll be reading this. It has been a while , a while without me knowing how are you doing, a while without me knowing how have you been. Have you been well? Have you been good?

I don't fucking know from where and how you got those feelings back and then you don't have that feeling, I don't fucking know and I don't think I want you to explain because I already knew. unreplied texts send me all sorts of signals. and most of it are not good at all.


I just want to save us. and that good ol' feelings.


I hope you're doing good. I miss talking to you. The giggles. The laughters. The random moments. The goofy grins. Everything. It has been like, ages. Haha. Take care , buddy :D




I've been good too , if you ever wondered. :)










This is for you, Superboy :)

Labels: