Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· solitude.
· pit stop.
· love, hugs and kisses.
· :)
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;
· Love my shortcomings.
· The story ;
· My day starts at 12 today ;
· Sunshine Smile Contest


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

back to basic.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meera :)



Been broke for days. Thank you so much Mak for banking in the money just now. No more maggi mee hihi :D Postponed my theater till September due to some unforseen circumstances. :( ( might be cancelling it hmm ) Debts are getting more and more by days. Adding up by the minutes as I speak. =.=' Settling in slowly, Insya-Allah. Classes are okay . Getting back on track :) Alhamdulillah.


Superboy are all better. Double the happiness. :) Fik has been discharged out from the hospital. Looking forward to see him soon . Headboy had fallen sick . awwww , get some meds, will ya? :| GET WELL SOON ! :) Finished up all my works early tonight. Went online after that. :) Tira's hamster bit my pinky :$ it hurts ! grrrrr , motif sangat kena gigit sampai berdarah. dah lah atika sorang je kena ;( pfffttt. walked home and met Superboy. I wish , well - a hug from him :')

Skyped with Mira , my former housemate / junior who already went to UM to pursue her Foundation in Architechture . I MISS YOU , MIRA ! take care , okay? Nanti hari-hari kita Skype sampai lebam hehe :DD




AMIRA AFFENDI ;
From UM , with love :)



During college, I met Put HEHE :D His biceps is like , WOAH :p hihi. cool Put cool ! go Put go ! ( takde motif cakap macam nie sebenarnya hehe :D ) Going to see COMING SOON at the audi tomorrow. cite hantu kott. best best ;)




Okay, dah penat nak menaip. Texted the lovelies. Hitting the bed now.





Thank you for reading . Have a great day, everyone ! Hugs :)

Labels: , , ,