Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;
· Love my shortcomings.
· The story ;
· My day starts at 12 today ;
· Sunshine Smile Contest
· sacremento.
· Forever unsaid thoughts.
· GOOD , i tell you
· Listen to me , baby


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

:)
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My life can never been happier. I am taking things positively as things are going smoothly as planned. I think I am actually attached to a person, slowly as we speak. Who? I'll reveal it soon enough :-) College has been uhm- well, normal. Busier than ever. Spending most of my times with Harris , Nena and Eiman . My super peoples hee :DD SINCHAN. Classes are boring. Am always tired most of the time, but I tried to keep up with my crazy cocuriculum schedule.

I am born as a fighter , and a fighter shall I be ;)


I just got back from a very productive discussion with Timie. Called Harris , but he's occupied. Well :) Fik nak balik Kedah , ada operation . Praying hard for you :DD Just got done with the packing of the stuffs. PENAT. I'll text him later. :)) He has futsal at the moment. Malas nak kacau. Life now is all about colleges, juniors , events and more or less , the classes.



Banyak sangat benda nak kena fikir. serabut =.=



GAH , I NEED TO PERFORM THIS SEMESTER , OR I'M DEAD . literally.

Labels: