Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· you see,
· back to basic.
· solitude.
· pit stop.
· love, hugs and kisses.
· :)
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;
· Love my shortcomings.
· The story ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

:)
Saturday, June 25, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
:)



It's true when Mak says when you feel down, find someone that can cheer you up :) and I did. Been spending time alone the whole night yesterday after a rough day at college. they tried to pull me down , but I guess they failed, 'cause I'm back on track again. :D

I wish Abah and Mak will be reading this somehow. Mak and Abah, though I might seem to be unappreciative sometimes , trust me, I am ALWAYS proud to have parents like you both ♥ Insya-Allah , I will make you proud with what am I good at. :) Abah always tell me to be optimistic . The big brother been supporting me all the way . You always know what to say :)) Thank you ! Lil sis akan cuba untuk berubah . Aminnnnnn :)


The sister has been busy with her study . Takde masa untuk Skype dengan dia. Haihhh. Banyak gila cite nak sembang dengan adik atika ini hihi :D Malas nak msg, sbb takkan balas =,=' Lulz. So many things have changed now. it’s amazing how at one point in our lives we will be extremely close with someone and then later they will become a complete stranger. you will pass by them without a word. without a single acknowledging look. this person, who once knew you so well, who once knew your fears, your desires, your dreams, your past, is now walking right pass you, seeing right through you. -( Syamim Shamsinar, 2011 ) Life is like a vicious cycle, whether you like it or not , at certain points , you'll be all alone to face the shits of life.


so yes, be prepared. :)


The week didn't exactly ended well . but that's okay. all that happened actually inspired me to write a new short fiction after months of not writing any. HEHE :DD Nadia will be thrilled , i bet. hee ! :)) Still still chasing him. he's worth the wait, i always tell myself. :)


so now, I just tell myself ,
" be yourself . no matter what. nobody will loves you more than you do "



xoxo :D

Labels: ,