Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Hi, hot stuff :D
· :)
· you see,
· back to basic.
· solitude.
· pit stop.
· love, hugs and kisses.
· :)
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

First step.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I feel nauseated. nauseated with the attitude with some of the people around me . fucking plastics, i must say. Pretending to be oh so darling to me, but they stabbed me at the back. woohoo, real nice moves, people. Memang atika suka kena tikam dari belakang. Memanggggggggggggggggg. Macam apa ntah perangai. Before judging me as you read this post, let me acknowledge you that THIS IS MY BLOG and I am allowed to write anything I desire.

and come on, you stopped talking to me for no reason? HAHA. really? SERIOUSLY? I am surprised at first, but then I've come to my senses. Ye lah , orang tak nak kawan dah, takkan nak paksa pulak kan? Biar lah. I was never cool enough to be your friends . Hihi. :')



KBAI.

Labels: