Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· :)
· you see,
· back to basic.
· solitude.
· pit stop.
· love, hugs and kisses.
· :)
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;
· Love my shortcomings.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Hi, hot stuff :D
Saturday, June 25, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Nadiah Munirah Nazri , welcome back to Malaysia ! :D



(deleted)

Muka excited heee :DD


The day was spent doing nothing at home . Went back from the event and then stay at home. thinking of writing a new short fic after i've done finishing my assignments :) BEL311 , CTU151 presentation and what not . heee. :D Dramas are all done . and over with. Now I'm just chilling alone in my room , doing absolutely nothing .


Just finished watching Tangled just now. :P The movie was awesome ! so cute :B Okay lah , wanna wash up now. Wait for my updates laterrrrrr . :D Bye bye to Nadiah ! :DD


* updates me about the surprise date ;) hee !











ILY, MUH.

Labels: