Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· First step.
· Hi, hot stuff :D
· :)
· you see,
· back to basic.
· solitude.
· pit stop.
· love, hugs and kisses.
· :)
· I wish,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

It would be alright.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

" When we are crazily bored and had nothing better to do ".
Starring : Lynn meowmeowhotstuff ;)



I am unable to concentrate these few days. let's try again, shall we? :) Life is indeed like a story book. Everyday consists of different stories narrated by the same person ; ME . I am responsible for my own happiness and sadness. Prolly, all this misery and sadness will go away soon . I hope.


Euw, Atika is such a freak. ENOUGH .





I need a break.




Was very much rejuvenated early in the morning before my spirit was crushed and burned down by the ignorance. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?! me have feelings, okay ?! gah gah arghhhhhhhh !!! =.=' Mental kejap. Memang atika kena psycho jeeeeee minggu nie. and it is only Tuesday. Blergh. Macam nak datang kotor je. Hurm. Alaaaaa, entah lah. tak tau bila mood nak datang balik.


I better stop before I crap even more.



Before I end this post , meet my TYTA . :D



i love you loads , love :*




When things don't turn out like how they'd planned. hmm. #miserable

Labels: , ,