Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· :)
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;
· Love my shortcomings.
· The story ;
· My day starts at 12 today ;
· Sunshine Smile Contest
· sacremento.
· Forever unsaid thoughts.
· GOOD , i tell you


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

love, hugs and kisses.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 4 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ikmal ;
such a doll :)


Today has been hectic , and tiring . VERY TIRING. Feel asleep again in Mandarin class =.=' Alhamdulillah , the proposal was approved , and tomorrow, we'll be having the auditions . :DD Wish me luck yeah? :) Gonna prepare everything tomorrow morning . Done doing my BEL311's assignments. Dayumm , gonna miss class again tmr. =.=' Nyah said wanna skype, but she's been MIA since yesterday? apa da =.='


=.=' ( trademark Put dengan Harris :'p)


PUT COMEL TAHAP DEWA ! *kelip mata laju-laju* :p



Semalam IM dengan Ayip. Dia dah balik kampung forevarrrrr c: so yeah. having fun , awak? heee. dah tulis kat blog pasal awak. NAK ICE CREAM !! :b I met Dinie, tapi dia didn't recognize me , at all? WTH =.=' biar lah. Went out with Uzair for late dinner and met Syafiq and Fatin. Thank you :)



Confused. Tired. YES, everything else matters now.



I stopped talking to you all because of you yourself. I am not blaming myself this time. I've had enough. Your ego is just far beyond my reach. I'm done and over with. I'm going to move on , and I know , you've moved on looooooong time ago. so long then.






THINK POSITIVE. BE POSITIVE.
:)

Labels: ,