Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Sunshine Smile Contest
· sacremento.
· Forever unsaid thoughts.
· GOOD , i tell you
· Listen to me , baby
· monologue.
· Dusty.
· Off shore :)
· dulu, kini dan selamanya.
· This is it.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

My day starts at 12 today ;
Sunday, June 5, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
how orgasmic can it be? :DD


After coming back from TC last night , I slept and was in shock seeing that the clock shows that it is already 12 noon =.=" Feeling rather nauseated , I took my bath and had lunch with Tyta and the girls :D Nothing much happened today . I cleaned up my place and tidy up my things . Did all the checklist :DD Mind you this semester is going to be tough *sigh* but I think I can make it thru. Ikmal , Ayam and the rest are back in Kuantan. Had fun catching up with them :DD I had dinner with Boolat , watching AF =.= Went back home and texted people. ( Yes, I am text-addict) :DD

Before dinner , Fik called me and cried . Details shall not be elaborated here. What's important is I want him to know that I'll be there for him :) Okay, Fik? *hugs* Tried to reach Superboy. Alamak , takde kredit pulak . Takpe, it's okay then. Superboy pun be strong, alright? :) Nadia and Shikin went out , and I didn't tag along since I was not in the mood . Hmmm.


I want to go hiking again. URGHH =.= nak hiking ! Tutti Frutti dah bukak kat Kuantan , nak pergi ! Marah nie ~marah nie ~ ini semua Put punya pasal haha :P ( Put jadi mangsa keadaan) Ayip and Sarel tak habis-habis tanya pasal adik-adik . errrr =.= ANYHOO, Monday gonna be crazy for me since I have registration to be handle. Busy weeks ahead yaw ;D People are talking , tapi , ah , malas nak fikir . tee hee .



Okay , nak tido dah lah. " Goodnight :) " tata :DD






Labels: , ,