Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Love my shortcomings.
· The story ;
· My day starts at 12 today ;
· Sunshine Smile Contest
· sacremento.
· Forever unsaid thoughts.
· GOOD , i tell you
· Listen to me , baby
· monologue.
· Dusty.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Show me how you ;
Sunday, June 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It has been days since I last posted here. Sorry, been busy plus I didn't have the time to think of words to describe how busy I was . Hee :D So , my theater script has been approved . and now I am working to stage it a month from now. Appointed my SM , Assistant Director and also Production Manager :) Harris , Nena and Eiman. and you know what? all of u them are new in theater HAHA :D wanting to give them a lil' bit of exposure here and here about theater.



.... and Harris kuat membebel ==' Lol , NOT my fault that I am very bad at Maths :p





The theater is going to be in English and it's musical yeayyyy ! :-D very ecstatic indeed . Hihi ! All of you just have to wait patiently for it , ok? *prays hard* I had dinners with the three of them for three consecutive nights. LOL. What a way to berbonding HAHA ! :p Finished up all the paperworks for the mini gym. it's with Aiman now :) now busy with the Expedition Mendaki Gunung Tapis , anjuran Kelab Taekwando. :D Ahhh , can't wait !


Classes are uhm- well , let's make it this way, I'd prefer being outside the class. I hate nonconstructive criticism and kenapa nak point fingers? MOTIF ? -.-" Haihhh. susah betul. I think I am making more enemies instead of friends. but oh well, biarkan je lahhhh :DD STAY POSITIVE. Finished up all my assignments already :) Trying my utmost best NOT to fall asleep in any class , tapi macam susah jeeee =.= Parliment this Monday hoyeah !



On the other note, the DDZ seniors finally graduated . Tmr actually , but I didn't really get to see them tmr. Only on Facebook and text now. I cried again , thinking how am I going to miss some of them terribly :( Blergh. sekarang pun rindukan big brothers. Jumpa akak semalam , sempat berbonding kejap . <3



I am all alone in the house for the weekend. Apa lagi, Leverage marathon lah jawabnya HEHE :D




This is from me , for you :)






Have a great weekend everyone . God Bless !

Labels: , ,