Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· pit stop.
· love, hugs and kisses.
· :)
· I wish,
· Show me how you ;
· Love my shortcomings.
· The story ;
· My day starts at 12 today ;
· Sunshine Smile Contest
· sacremento.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

solitude.
Sunday, June 19, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Listening to Maddie Jane - Price Tag.


At one point , I thought I knew you. I thought I knew the inner workings that composed you, I liked to believe that I understood you better than anyone else. But our conversation become hello and how was your day, meaning it's disappearing. We slowly stopped talking altogether and leaving me in silence.


I wish it is all like a fairy tale. that the villain isn't real and the prince charming will appear in sight. I wish you knew how badly my wound is becoming. The apology is no longer necessary. I made an oath , and I will hold onto it. I thanked Him for your presence. for the laughter and tears.



Thank you for everything. :)

Labels: ,