Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Fly with me ;
· just so you know,
· undo my mistakes.
· don't shed tears on my parade.
· a streak of happiness thoughts.
· Inflicting fear.
· rainbow sweetheart ♥
· It would be alright.
· First step.
· Hi, hot stuff :D


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Cutting them off the chase.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



There are so many things I could tell you. About the way your voice still lingers in my mind. About the way you laugh at my jokes . That cheeky smile of yours . or how I can picture what you're going to say to make everything feel better. Everything. Everything changed completely after you bid farewell that day. I guess , it will always be the same . It will always be hello and then goodbyes . Our eyes met, and there's glimpse of hope and faith. It will always be the longing for more.

I can write about a lot of feelings, how they've changed me, or how I've learned to steer clear off the ones that breaks me. But I sit here, hovering over keys, the feelings I wish so bad to release still won't fill the blank pages. Just like everyone has emotions bottled up inside , I can't seems to grasp most of mine.



Sometimes I make a list in my head, numbering the things I miss the most , and it comes up to one thing ;

I miss you.




confusion. do you feel the same way like I do ?











it has always been you, i guess. Dear Allah, enlighten me please.

Labels: