Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· a streak of happiness thoughts.
· Inflicting fear.
· rainbow sweetheart ♥
· It would be alright.
· First step.
· Hi, hot stuff :D
· :)
· you see,
· back to basic.
· solitude.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

don't shed tears on my parade.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This will be the last. I won't be ranting since everything has come to an end. FULLSTOP. All the memories broken down into tiny little fragment which were then swept away , left unattended , gone with the wind.


I guess the worst part in everything I've done wrong in my whole entire life is the fact that I'm the only common factor. Not the people, not you . you guys were way different , way amazing that I was. and not the emotions , they were always shifting and scrambled up. But me? I was there the whole time, left alone without any explanations. I guess I AM THE REASON that everything went wrong. I was the main character of this whole distorted mess.



Sometimes emotions are so strong that you can feel your heart sinking. the aching inside turns to fire as your heart sinks to the floor. I sit there in silence as the pain becomes harder and harder to bear, so strong that I feel it is taking over emotions at the corner of my soul. Well, honestly I used to believe that no one is capable of creating such sadness in me , but at this moment, my heart shatters into millions of unexplainable emotions.




Now, I can only hope that when you look back on all the time spent, you will remember me as someone who worth it all.



Take care, I hope you're happier with me out of your sight.





No need for explanations. I don't need any at all.

Labels: