Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Sukan Rakyat UCSA 2011.
· of sweat, tears and laughter. and birthdays ;)
· chirp chirp.
· making the world dance off the rhythm.
· Cutting them off the chase.
· Fly with me ;
· just so you know,
· undo my mistakes.
· don't shed tears on my parade.
· a streak of happiness thoughts.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

dream high.
Sunday, July 17, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ATIKA SIKUN.


As I sat here, hovering over the keys, shuddering unknowingly, I know somehow this day would come. The day everything went back to normal had finally arrived. I put down, thinking and evolving myself in the past memories which was left behind only to realize that everything is okay. everything will be just fine. Anonymous calls and texts left me off guard. The unreplied texts made me anxious endlessly. I am tired of waiting. I am tired to be there for everyone who don't treat me fairly.


Life isn't fair, I know. The bickered friendships are no longer an issue. I am not mellow dramatic. It is just that, for your information, this so-called polystyrene heart which belong to a girl has its own feelings. I deserved to be treated better. I deserved to have someone who will be there for me , no matter what.



Right now, I just need to be with only myself. The long night ahead has been inviting me since forever. The moon smiles at me, shining brightly , leading my way back to reality.



Alhamdulillah. Have a great week ahead, everyone. AMIN :)





Labels: