Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· It's Friday! eh silap, Sunday already :D
· Gunung Tapis, with love :)
· 891120066015,
· *fuhhh
· because I love you that way.
· dream high.
· Sukan Rakyat UCSA 2011.
· of sweat, tears and laughter. and birthdays ;)
· chirp chirp.
· making the world dance off the rhythm.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

HELLO , LAVV
Sunday, July 31, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
OFFICIALLY TAKEN ON 29 JULY 2011 :)


Cities of stars faintly lit in the night sky, collecting street lamps and houses to form constellations on the ground. The shining glows forming smiles in the sky. I felt weightless, like a never ending dreams. ♥ Lying in your arms, I could feel your heartbeat, I could feel the warmth and the way your hands slowly tracing patterns behind my back. The way you were speaking softly in the background of my closing eyes. I felt safe in your arms, and I miss that every time. Well, it's true when you first meet someone and some of their faults are very off putting, for instance you don't like the way they laugh so loudly or the way they roll their eyes as they talked to you. But after time, this faults start to become more appealing and you began to love them because of it.


The theory is that in order to find true love that person has to be attracted to your faults. If something about you makes you unattractive to other people than your true love will find it very attractive.


and I did.



Ya Allah, please let us be together forever because I want him to be my first and my last. Amin :)



" When I say I love you, I mean it with every bit of my body, with every hair on my skin, with every cell making me up, with every breath I take.When I say I love you, I mean I love you with every bad mood you’re in, every tear you shed, everything you don’t do but should, every white lie you tell people, with every sad story from your past, with every time you come late on a date, with every flaw you might have.When I say I love you, I mean I love you with every smile you put on my face, with every laugh you tickle out of me, with every kiss you give me, with every hug you wrap me into you, with every touch of you against my skin, with every falling asleep and waking up next to you.When I say I love you, I mean it with every fibre my body is made up of, with every molecule I consist of.When I say I love you, I mean it" - anonymous.





I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MYF .





you and only you. enough said

Labels: ,