Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· fish eye fish eye
· 17th Ramadhan.
· rainbow bunnies ;
· tick tock tick tock
· a blend of coffee , and mocha.
· You're all I have.
· She's into superstitions black cats and voodoo dol...
· Decreasing light of the day.
· A night at the cafeteria.
· meow.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Stereo Heart.
Thursday, August 25, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Currently addicted to Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine . ♥



A day out with the boyfriend before going back home. :)


Reached Klang safely at 2300 hours yesterday. Tired and exhausted. (--") Spent the day with the boyfriend before I left Kuantan at 1730 :') Thank you sayang for the companion ♥ Got the chance to bid farewell to my housemates in the morning. Missing them already


The journey going back home was alhamdulillah , all is well :) I berbuka puasa with Ayen , Mira and Naim , my programme mates :DD Food bought at Kuantan wasn't THAT appealing , maybe since it is already cold ? Heh. Nevertheless , anticipation , alongside with the prayers, got yours truly back home safe and sound :)

Brought back quite a number of bags , lol seriously packed and heavy. Mak said that is probably the cause of me being shorter by days ( i like to carry heavy bag packs :P ) Heh. Upon reaching, I gave back Zahir's friend's DSLR , ate home-made food ( yummss ! ) , called the boyfriend until I almost fell asleep . Heh, SAWRY :')






ah, the smell of Klang , oh I miss . I'M HOME , FINALLY ♥


I know . ilysm , MYF :)




* 3 bulan tak balik, macam-macam dah berlaku . DAMNNNN -,- I sure miss loads of things :/

Labels: , , ,