Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Eid 2011
· Behind the scene.
· Raya datang lagi!
· Stereo Heart.
· fish eye fish eye
· 17th Ramadhan.
· rainbow bunnies ;
· tick tock tick tock
· a blend of coffee , and mocha.
· You're all I have.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

We Could Happen
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Browsing through old photos , texts and blogspot archives , reminiscing the old memories with the one I loved most. but now , aren't talking to each other. The bond we used to have , faded , evaporated into thin air. Am I at fault? for wanting to talk to you again? Everything seems to form into pictures now. You thought I've forgotten what we used to have , but you're wrong. Never will I forgot the people who once, made me smiled the brightest :') I miss the conversation we used to have, the inside jokes , the random calls and what not. *sigh* I'm tired of trying and failing at the end. I am at the edge of giving up everything . Letting go our so-called treasured friendship, everything .


We made an oath , but then I guess now , it would never happen.


I'm sorry for all the fights we had. I'm sorry for the things I said. I didn't exactly mean them; I was just not thinking straight enough. It was entirely my fault. I was having a bad day when you come into the picture. I'm sorry for all that I've done. I'm sorry. This will change and I know it will. I feel the lost when you're not around. I feel the emptiness. I'm sorry for being the person you don't want me to be. Things can mended, but the scar remains. Forgive me. Punish me if you wish too. But please talk to me.



Truthfully, I miss you .

Labels: