Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· If you don't like me, remember that it's mind over...
· Have A Heart
· Hold on a beat
· Happy birthday me :)
· adehhh
· Kononnya lah
· Te Amo ♥
· Patronizing the truth.
· refueling happiness.
· Departure.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Let It Burn
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

After the blog post I made few days back, I've finally realize who are really my true friends. Alhamdulillah, my roommates and I are getting closer. We're bonding much better than before. The flaws in everyone are definitely not used against us. :) To Yaya. Nadia, Boolat, Shikin and the newest member of the room , Maton , I shall express my greatest gratitude yet. :) Thank you girls . :D 

Syiken also said " Everything happened are on Allah's choice. Everything happened has its own reasons. Maybe he has planned something better for you " :') You're right , Syiken. After the prayers last night, I sat down a little while. Truthfully, I am blessed to have the people who love me for who I am . As my age added, I am growing much more matured without me realizing it. 

Alhamdulillah :)

Another year left for me to be here. to feel how does it like to be away far from home. I am anxious and giddy at the same there. Excited awaiting for the things He plans for me :) Insya-Allah , everything will turn out a-o-kay :D Anyways, I had my birthday photoshoot with my friends , Ika and Zahir at Esplanade Taman Gelora. Here's one the picture. :D 

Atika Azman and Atika Sikun ; birthday photoshoot
Esplanade Taman Gelora . 

I learned to appreciate the people around me . Especially those who appreciate my presence around them. I learned to treasure and love my family even more. and of course, bound to fall in love more and more everyday with the boyfriend *blush :p


Okay done updating . Another update coming up later. Ngehehehehe :b