Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· refueling happiness.
· Departure.
· We Could Happen
· Eid 2011
· Behind the scene.
· Raya datang lagi!
· Stereo Heart.
· fish eye fish eye
· 17th Ramadhan.
· rainbow bunnies ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Patronizing the truth.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
be strong , Atika. be VERY strong.




" TRUE friends are those you felt warmth when you're around them "



" I know the people will read this, but I don't mind. he's the best big brother I've ever had. too bad everything ended too soon. I really miss him. tell him I'm sorry if I ever sinned to him . My apology. Blame me for all he wants , but I just need him to talk to me again , somehow. Maybe he's not allowed to, or he's no longer seek for the companion of the little sister, but just let me talk to him for the last time. the memories are fading slowly as we speak . I am not ready to let all the good times be bygones . "


I shall come clean now. I miss the people who had walk into my life. I'll just named a few, to let them know that I cried every time when I think about us. Perhaps they will never read this, but then again , it's okay. what happened to us ? why did our friendship perished into thin air , swallowed by the ignorance of both . we stop talking . we stop needing each other. WE JUST STOP everything, forgetting that once, you and me were so close that everything we did together matter the most. *sigh*


‎Khoo Neelia. Amy Soo. Samantha Tew. Yong Yun Ming. Chan Ying Zhi . Ikhfar Idris.


these names who I missed terribly , yet failed to hold our friendship together. I'm sorry.


Not asking for empathy or sympathy. I need them back in my life somehow. They bring out the vibrant of happiness in me when I'm around them . and yes, I am prepared to give my life tonight, quite literally, to save everything.


Dear all, please tell them I send my regards ay ? :')




I believe in His words ;
‎"Indeed Allah doesn't change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves." (13:11)
























but then again , who am I to change the past , right ? *walks away*

Labels: