Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Butterfly kisses
· Out of the noise
· Love love love
· Closer to the sky
· Same but different
· Down so low
· Moonage Daydream
· when it was summer; MIX AND MATCH 2011
· IT'S OH SO QUIET
· I could drink all the G(litters) in the world!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Featherlike Lightness
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I've grown to keep the little things to myself. Driven to keep my sanity at equilibrium , I tend to speak up at odd times , causing uneasiness amongst the people around me. Constant longing to be loved for who I am, make me so insecure at times. Perplexing for the acceptance , I've grown as someone I've thought I was never be. I need my old self back. He who hears my prayer ; please forgive me Ya Allah .

" You can have everything I have , You can break everything I am , like i'm made of glass , like i'm made of papers . Go on and try to tear me down , i'd be rising from the ground , like a skyscraper , because Allah is always with me :) ♥


To those who are tired, no, exhausted and sad: this world is a temporary place. Focus on your deen, and don’t let this dunya (and its people, its negativity, unjustice, ignorance etc) get to you. Focus on pleasing Allah, worshipping Him as He should be worshipped. Fear Him as much as possible, and ask for His mercy and forgiveness.

You’re a traveller, so prepare for the other journey (the Hereafter) " 





This two sayings which made me realized that I am, after all , just a traveler. I felt emptiness in the inside. Speechless from the way some people reacted of my presence. I felt uneasiness, awkward situation. 




Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [7:199]




It's true, people seldom choose their own friends. Those who are too insecure are indeed a loss since they are missing the beauty of life. I've finally realized that the truth always reveals and the right always stands firm. I will never worry again since I have more than I need now :) Thank you,guys :D I'll always believe that my thoughts determine my life :) Now,if I've ever done any wrong doing, I've learned to equip my apologies with clarification. I will never get pull down by it. Learning from it instead.




and well, I am growing up :') 

Labels: