Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Leather and Studs
· The city sleeps and we're lost in the moments
· all hail the drama queen
· Featherlike Lightness
· Butterfly kisses
· Out of the noise
· Love love love
· Closer to the sky
· Same but different
· Down so low


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

its caption was well, a STAR
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 done with om nom nom nom :D

got back from work. end up in frustration. for the first time in my life, i feel completely fucked up thinking about work everyday. The world seems so unfair at times. Can't take it anymore , so I've decided to let it out here. I talked to Jie Yee , one of my junior who is now my colleague at work about it , and I kinda feel better .

Thank you ah, Jie Yee mei mei :D

No lah, time of the month, imbalanced hormones lol -,- but yeah, very VERY upset about myself , about the work, about the perceptions , the stares , the snorts and what not. BLERGHHH D: I'm sorry self that I let you down. Injustice is taking over my judgement at work. Maybe , just MAYBE the other colleagues are just not that interested in talking to me , although I am too awesome LOLOLOLOLOL XD *kidding , Nevermind lah , 10 more days left. Then I'm off to Kuantan. :') Gonna miss the people for sure.

To teacher May Yee and Mrs Lee , I'm sorry if I ever once, let you guys down. the other English teachers , PAISEH ar =.=' still didn't get the hang of the system yet. can only do simple-simple tasks only.

what make it worse is that I am sort of , not feeling well these few days. so I tend to get headache and fell asleep after teaching a student , one after another. Doozed off -,- I feel so ...... useless . I think some of the students or the teachers caught me doozing off Lol *embarassed* D: can't help it , sorry. Perhpas it's all about the age gaps. Nonetheless, screw adolescence =.= MEH.


WHY OH WHY ?! *bangs head on the wall* Kbai.