Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· With all that silver, I will keep the vamps away!
· dusk to dawn
· Rumah sebelah part 2
· 290911
· ALMOST lah, ALMOST
· Memang haukkk gitewww
· SUNKISSED
· I have SO many things to to write , BUT  everytime...
· HUH
· Hummingbird Heartbeat


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

No, I don't need a watch. The time is now or never.
Sunday, October 2, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ika and Zahir ; the boyfriend's good friends and now mine too :) 






Alhamdulillah, done with the third semester.

was smiling away as I wrote down the answer for OMT167. alhamdulillah jugak boleh jawab. HEE :D went out early due to the stress , amek nota kak siti siap-siap, takut repeat paper record ouh hee t___t after the exam, I headed straight to ECM and had my Dark Mocha :') Rindukan Starbucks , sebenarnya :p

Saya merempit je ke Starbucks , sebenarnya nak ke KP , tapi err - lupa jalan kat mana ._. so yeah. HEH. after buying one, I headed to Taman Bandar , sort of a sweet escape for me after such a long time , thinking too much :) Zahir and Ika were there , chilling as well. :b sembang sekejap , and then , headed home.

#2 Mission : CLEAN THE ROOM . Had this so-called mission a while back . HUHU. since all of us were tad busy and lazy , I offered myself to clean it up. ( memang my turn pun hihi :p ) And voila ! after two hours, the room is quite spotless ngee *terharu* :'D maybe after nadia, maton and shikin habis paper, baru boleh mop lantai bilik bersama-sama HEHE :b


Going back to Klang on Saturday , right after the boyfriend's dinner. Have few jobs in mind ; working at a hotel / barista at Starbucks / teaching at Kumon :D might rest a few days then go for job hunting :) If I have enough money and time, might be seeing Akmal and my sister at their place. Insya-Allah.

Tengah syok-syok download movies , download dramas , LAPTOP BUAT HAL t___t sakit lah macam nie , dah lah nak cuti sem dah , then laptop buat hal. nak start buat proposal untuk OMT290 sem depan.

wahai laptop , tolong lah jangan torture tuan awak macam nie pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(


nasib baik ada broadband , online pun tak syok sebenarnya . SEDIH JE RASA ha :'( nak online pakai Wifi .  HAIHHH , nasib badan . KARMA'S A BITCH , so WHATEVER . pfffttttt. Cuti enam minggu sudah bermula btw :D



Klang , wait for me ! :D