Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Spellbound ♥
· Lucid truth
· I feel like I’m loving you in 1963
· Goodbye awesomeness feelin'
· and I smiled because it is kinda quiet.
· its caption was well, a STAR
· Leather and Studs
· The city sleeps and we're lost in the moments
· all hail the drama queen
· Featherlike Lightness


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

red knit
Sunday, October 30, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
yesterday Jie Yee asked me whether I am ok after she claimed that she came across , reading my blog c:

I was feeling all better , after pouring out my inner thoughts at my blog. Will try and make every better starting from Monday. didn't really want to leave that place , well , abundance with uneasiness towards me. tee hee hee :> I am all better, no longer sorrow thinking about work or whatsoever. nonetheless, still excited to stop working, because i only have plenty of days to pack things for the incoming semester. :3

:)