Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Lucid truth
· I feel like I’m loving you in 1963
· Goodbye awesomeness feelin'
· and I smiled because it is kinda quiet.
· its caption was well, a STAR
· Leather and Studs
· The city sleeps and we're lost in the moments
· all hail the drama queen
· Featherlike Lightness
· Butterfly kisses


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Spellbound ♥
Saturday, October 29, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


THREE MONTHS :) 

to the boyfriend , 

thank you so much sebab banyak sabar layan i , banyak habis duit melayan i makan eheh :D thank you for the handphone :) I'll buy you one soon :) thank you sebab selalu rindukan i , menangis sebab tak dapat tak dapat skype dengan i . and thank you because you spoiled me too much c: thank you for being there for me most of the time. eversince you said yes to me, I often smile all alone , because for some reasons, being with you, I am happy and all my fears and problems just went away. 

Days passed which turned into a month. Here we are, people wished me the best of luck and hopefully there are more monthlyversaries to come for us. How nice :') I am glad that you finally made this broken heart of mine all fixed up and healed completely. :) 

Here I plead out that , I, Nurul Dizamira Atika Binti Mohd Sikun will look you, Muhammad Yusof Bin Fadhil in the eye, and say with all my heart, that I love you, I am currently loving you and I'll love you forever. When I say forever, I mean forever. No matter rain or shine, this words will eventually be said to you. 

and all because I need a dad for my Leo in BabyMaker HAHAHAHA



sayang, be my BIG BIG BIG BIG LOVE forever, okayyyy? :D


Happy third monthlyversary , sayang :) 
iloveyou. 

Labels: ,