Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· IT'S OH SO QUIET
· I could drink all the G(litters) in the world!
· Just because you're paranoid
· No, I don't need a watch. The time is now or never...
· With all that silver, I will keep the vamps away!
· dusk to dawn
· Rumah sebelah part 2
· 290911
· ALMOST lah, ALMOST
· Memang haukkk gitewww


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

when it was summer; MIX AND MATCH 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 during the preparation for the dinner. :D

so, on the 6th of October , the boyfriend and his committee members had their annual dinner and I tagged along. it was fun and well, indeed tiring. :) Indirectly, I participated in order to ensure that the event run smoothly. spent the evening swimming at the pool as I watched them from afar. EHEH :b it was fun sun-tanning myself as I swam across the pool. Kolam kanak-kanak je pun :p  

Around 4:30 , the girls went upstairs and got ready . First time make up untuk dinner. Thanks Tyra ! :D dress pinjam dari Wanie, jacket / cardigan dari Ika and the rest belong to yours truly :) macam biasa tangkap gambar banyak-banyak hiihii *suka suka* :DD 

The event was a success. and I'm glad I see the boyfriend smiling at the end of the  event. Thank you to everyone who made it a success. Thank you Encik Hafiz of M.S Garden for the consultant :D Insya-Allah, the next will better than this. HEE :DD

and here you go, some of the photos during the event ;








      
Rasyantie and yours truly :)



Rara ; Kawan baru gegirl :D




The girlfriend :)






* banyak lagi gambar , tapi malas :p HEHE tata !






Labels: , ,