Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· dusk to dawn
· Rumah sebelah part 2
· 290911
· ALMOST lah, ALMOST
· Memang haukkk gitewww
· SUNKISSED
· I have SO many things to to write , BUT  everytime...
· HUH
· Hummingbird Heartbeat
· If I Ever Stay


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

With all that silver, I will keep the vamps away!
Sunday, October 2, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


I know, I know - I SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW, instead of updating this blog of mine. Well, honestly the spirit of studying died long time ago , ever since I'd realized that well , the hopes of continuing my tertiary is fading. Abah always says ' DON'T EVER GIVE UP IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN' and I didn't. Five years ago, I dreamnt of becoming an author, to publish my own novel , a whole novel , based on my experiences , with a little twist here and there. 


Little did I know, that would have to be sacrifices in order to keep me going , continuing my studies. and then I realized, this was not just a DREAM , it was meant to be full filled one day. and right now, I'm hovering the keys on my laptop , praying and promising myself that I'll do what it takes to be an author or better yet , to be someone whom my parents would be proud of. 


Starting from tomorrow, I'll officially ended my third semester of my diploma. A year more to go and then I shall be responsible for the next step - work or degree? I myself don't really know. It has been a while since I actually talked about my life - my real life , STUDY and all . This blog has been a part of my life, and well, let's hope I keep it that way ay? 


I know I've been upsetting my parents and my relatives in a way that all they can say is ' you're responsible for what you're doing now ' . I am officially given the authority to control my life. Been dreaming about this since I reached puberty. but now, when I finally got it, I am rather clueless. Nonetheless, I should really start planning and start growing up. It's a part of life, still


and of course, I'm hitting the big TWO-OH next year. 



now who hears the wedding bells echo? ;)