Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Movie script ending
· there's no need to rush
· LEND ME YOUR EYES I CAN CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE
· red knit
· Spellbound ♥
· Lucid truth
· I feel like I’m loving you in 1963
· Goodbye awesomeness feelin'
· and I smiled because it is kinda quiet.
· its caption was well, a STAR


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

chains of love :)
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 This is for you, sayang :)

All this while , I realized that I have been so childish. Demanding for more attention, when the reality is, I am just so, kiddish :P immaturity struck me at inappropriate times. heehee. sorry ya? :3 I know, sometimes you got tired listening to me whining hee:) truthfully, deep down, i love you too much. and from now onwards, i made an oath to myself that i will not , forever not be too kiddish in time you need me. i want to be a good girlfriend , and i hope i have been a good one so far. i apologized once again for everything. every flaws i have and every hurtful words or thoughts. i just want the best of me, the best of you, and the best of us.

I love you with all my heart , and i mean it. :)

" tell me what you want to hear, something that were like those years "
singing this phrase, reminds me of you , every time.


94 days together. and counting ♥ 




iloveyousomuchMYF :') 





Labels: , ,