Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· this must be it
· blue moon rising
· you wait for a silence
· chains of love :)
· Movie script ending
· there's no need to rush
· LEND ME YOUR EYES I CAN CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE
· red knit
· Spellbound ♥
· Lucid truth


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

it feels so good
Thursday, November 3, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
a millionth thank you goes to the following people , for making my blog prettier :))

wan nelly , for the endless encouragement to put songs at my blog , and now i have it
the ' LIKE' at the end of every blog post , thanks to hanem so
tan jo yee, for the endless encoragement to post about my love life
and as well as to my readers , those who commented and the silent ones

and HUGE THANKYOU to all of you :)

P/S : tolong play lagu kat bwh blog if nak dgr eh? heee , lagu-lagu best kot :DD

and to those of you who might be wondering, why somehow i am sombong eh? sorry, aku bukannya sombong, aku just buat blog pun, sebab nak share dengan semua orang what has been happening in my life. tak perlu ajak follow back, sebab for some reason, i've stopped the obsession of following each others , to like every posts , to gain followers as much as possible , and so on. for me, blogging is not like advertising myself, i want to be myself, just like maria helen . kenal tak? tak kenal, sila google ye. HIIHII :b

tapi yeah, tak kisah lah nak follow, or unfollow, just wanna share my thoughts to everyone :) sorry ye, saya tak sombong , saya just pemalas sikit. heehee, harap maklum. sebab sekarang nie, blogging have becoming a trend, tapi some just did it for the fame and cash. -,- not saying lah, but yeah. overcrowded blogs , seriously, what's up with that? -.-"

but then, to those who have been following me , THANKYOUSOMUCH :)
silent readers, thank yous to you too,

i would like to share my life experiences with all of you, and nothing else. :) you are indeed a complete sunshines to me :)) thankyou a millionth time. HEE , mwah mwah :*



sincerely ,
AtikaSikun :)


tunggu post pasal results lepas nie eh? HEHE kbai 

Labels: ,