Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· May you build a ladder to the stars
· such , such joyous feelin'
· kids with gun
· I am having a love affair with ... myself
· the crystal spirit
· sure know something
· fix up to look sharp
· if only for a night
· turning
· shake it out


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

smile , you're mine :)
Friday, November 18, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




i love the feeling when i see you smiling at me. i love the feeling when you pout for no reason . I love when you giggled awkwardly when i said something not funny. i love when you pretend to speak with chinese slang over the phone. i love when you groggily picked up the phone. i love when you hold my hands when i was lost in the moments inside the car. i love when you said " be mine forever " :") i love when you smiled cheekily when i pout for no reason. i love when you pinched my cheek and i pinched your nose. i love when we decided to trust each other and not to be mad for silly reasons. i love when you're going to marry me soon enough. 


I love you , sayang. I really do. Forever and always :)