Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· shake it out
· call it what you want
· outer limits
· Nasty Call
· take away or take me away
· it is all about the living
· it feels so good
· this must be it
· blue moon rising
· you wait for a silence


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

turning
Saturday, November 12, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
the boyfriend promised me that he will not smoke , and then again, he smoked again yesterday. was not in the mood, and literally exploded when he confessed to me that he did. well, I am not trying to blame him for smoking ( because I am well-aware that most of my friends do smoke ) but then , he PROMISE me that he wouldn't .

PROMISED , i must say. and well, you broke my heart, sayang .

you really did it this time.

I am not trying to control your life , but being my boyfriend means you just can't smoke. because my little brother smoke, same goes to my dad. so I DON'T WANT YOU TO SMOKE. I know the consequences of people who smoke. and I don't want that to affect you. Smoking is addictive. smoking is bad for your health.

smoking is just... terrible.

and i hate people who smoke. especially the one i am madly in love with.


I'm sorry , but I am just too heartbroken this time.



iloveyoutoomuch , MYF :")



Labels: