Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Kids,
· perfection
· heee
· Yeehoo ?
· When Time Stands Still
· Insya-Allah
· entah lah
· speedos
· heee :D
· bed of roses


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Flared
Saturday, December 3, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Assalamualaikum. and a very good morning ? :D

Was busy with reality this week. Heaps of assignments had me at kill everyday. for COM165, i have to do a 2 minutes speech for my strength . and i choose my strength , which is being awesome XD Heee. then my class proposal have been approve , which is the educational trip to Taman Botani , Kuala Lumpur on February. :3 Alhamdulillah . so yeah, working hard for it this weekend.

Ombak Rindu ; watched it just now with the boyfriend. well, it was a complete turn off. =_= I end up commenting on the actors and scenes instead of actually watching it. heee , sorry Aaron :P It was a great end up for the week by the way. I had fun with Ayuni these two days , going back with her together. and then met the smelly-weirdo . =_= I really don't get it. Why does he have to be so clingy with me? Annoying okay =_= and prentending as if you owned the soul of Aaron Aziz , crept the hell out of us.

... and you're not even funny ! =_=

you're not my mom to educate me about who am I supposed to be friended with. THANKYOU. *annoyed*


anyways, after mr. creepy left , Ayuni and I discussed about our COM165 assignment. It was really fun and thrilling to have someone like Ayuni to sit down and do assignments together with me. HEE :B Insya-Allah, both of our proposal will be done by tomorrow. :D *excited*

speaking of Ayuni, I miss the bestfriends. Huu. >.< will give them a call tomorrow then. :* I have noticed that I have not been posting up in English . LMAO. sorry again. Hiihii. :3 Improving back my English by reading all the novels I bought during the semester break. then it would be REALLY FUN ! XD

the clock shows that it is already almost 2 in the morning. I am done transferring my data into my phone. off to bed now . xx



iloveyou, imperfectionist :) 



Labels: , ,