Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· nonchalant
· Tak kisah
· Flared
· Kids,
· perfection
· heee
· Yeehoo ?
· When Time Stands Still
· Insya-Allah
· entah lah


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

in love
Sunday, December 4, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
currently addicted to the OST of Ombak Rindu , like sibeh awesome :B and I've finally edited my blog, again. this time , I went all flowery and I put up Yusof's photo. :)) Gonna update more about tomorrow. I want to finish up all the minutes , and assignments . :D Oh I feel awesome , everyone is having fun and I'm rotting tsk tsk ,sad sad life. okbai. HAHA :p

I've realized that I've gone all jiwang these days. Hee :b Jiwang is actually ... nice HEWHEW :> Nonetheless , I enjoy most genres of musics. so yeah. not a problem there. :) Kinda worried about the boyfriend. Not feeling well today. Makan pun tak nak :'| Get well soon , sayang ♥ ileffchyu :D


I wanna love , everyone like there's no tomorrow . Spread the loves , everyone ♥


Assalamualaikum :)








Labels: