Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· heee
· Yeehoo ?
· When Time Stands Still
· Insya-Allah
· entah lah
· speedos
· heee :D
· bed of roses
· one and only
· I miss


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

perfection
Thursday, December 1, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I have realized the trends of people nowadays . having all kinds of social networking accounts but then not even ONE is attended properly. DUH -.- I have realized that I have not posted anything non-senseless than posting a love blog-letter to dearest better half of mine. I have realized that my juniors are such pain in the arse. I have realized that I bore people to death sometimes. I have realized that I annoyed some of my friends sometimes. I have realized I have not been a good daughter. I have realized that I am STILL short and ain't growing any taller. -_- I have realized that I have not been a good servant either. I have realized that I got new clothes this semester. I have realized that this weekend gonna be fun. I have realized that the chicken nasi lemak at IM2 is one of the best I've ever tasted. I have realized that sometimes, I like to blabber a lot when I am excited. I have realized that I am not as awesome as I think I am . I have realized that sepet is making me giggled all night long with his clueless-ness about blogging. I have realized that I wish wns is here. I have realized that I hope so bad that she is not mad at me :| yikes. heeeee , love you beb :D I have realized that I have only one class tomorrow. I have realized that I have to conduct the MPP meeting tomorrow -_- I have realized that I have not been keeping the room clean.


... and I have FINALLY realized that I have been going no where with this blog post.


HEWHEW . okbai.

















Labels: