Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the previous posts were deleted , because i don't ...
· one day
· melancholy
· too lucky
· somebody to love
· retis
· All because ...
· in love
· nonchalant
· Tak kisah


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Friday, December 9, 2011 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

you downgraded me in front of the others in February, tak percaya aku boleh buat all the things , tak ingat? you call me names, on your Facebook, tak ingat? you said humiliating things about me as well, tak ingat? memperlekehkan my features , my teeth, my height, my breast, tak ingat? you said i am not appealing at all, sex maniac tengok pun takdek selera , tak ingat? oh, im sure you didn't.

sorry that i brought all these things up TOO soon. yeah, you may call me a bitch / slut / attention seeker now for expressing my own rights. tunggu masa je. :)