Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I need to be happy
· Escapism.
· K
· be bad, be good
· guilty is charged.
·
· geram
· bila rindu
· picture perfect
· Obsessively seductive


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I love you
Sunday, January 15, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did I ever told you how much I love you? 

As much as I breathe , as long as the steps I took everyday and as much as the prayers I preached for our happiness. Trust me , love . I just want to be with you , and only you. Insya-Allah. :) Everything is changing , taking its course the natural way, but my love for you is everlasting. :) If you are indeed my destiny , my forever source of happiness , then bring it . I am ready :) You might not be all good looking , but all that doesn't matter as long as you're going to be with me , through ups and downs . Smiling with me every time. Made me smile nonetheless , sulks at me all of sudden. :p EVERYTHING.

I'm sorry for the arguments we had yesterday. I love you :') I am going to be even more understanding from now onward. Put aside all the uneasiness , the doubts i had in you. You're different . very different. and that what makes me love you more everyday. You might not the handsome boy on Facebook , or the popular guy in the college , but you will forever be my favourite boy :)


Dear nerdy boy , I love you , sayang. forever and always. :)

Happy almost sixth monthlyversary ♥ :*



Labels: