Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Escapism.
· K
· be bad, be good
· guilty is charged.
·
· geram
· bila rindu
· picture perfect
· Obsessively seductive
· 2012


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I need to be happy
Sunday, January 15, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



I had a small fight with him and I feel awful. Terribly awful. :c

Today has been a tiring day indeed. I had theater practice in the morning till afternoon. Finished up my assignments in the evening till late night . Had fun of discussion at intervals . Nevertheless , it was indeed productive. Alhamdulillah. Chilled with Mel during lunch and dinner . She helped me with my COM165 assignment. :) Had a chit chat with my roomies as well. :'D

Happy things have happening to me for the past few days. and I couldn't be more grateful :) Though I might be a little bit busy , but I'm okay with it. :) I hope this will last for more days to come. :) Insya-Allah. Next week gonna be really hectic , that's for sure. I have tests , appointments , photoshoot for the theater show,

well , gonna be BUSY BUSY BUSY c:

anyhow , since you're reading this , to those UCSA students , please do support my class movie screening at the auditorium on the 25th , 30th , and 31st of January :D you can read it here :) tickets are available at all OM4A students :) support okeh? Heeee c:



this is my current favourite people. 


off to bed now. I need enough rest for my training tomorrow :))





Labels: ,