Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I love you
· I need to be happy
· Escapism.
· K
· be bad, be good
· guilty is charged.
·
· geram
· bila rindu
· picture perfect


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

in my world , I'm Madonna
Monday, January 16, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


today's theater practice was a blast. I've develop my character. Need to find more , I guess. Hehe. :b Was told to practice more with my face expression -_- was getting on the cast-in-charge's nerve. Hehe , sorry , Abang Azmi :p Had fun during practice with Kak Aimi , Kak Tini and Kak Rina. or should I call them Tun Teja , Inang Xian and Puteri Li Po. hewhew

Then , also , redeemed my each a cup's voucher. YEAH :D had late lunch with sayang . thanks sayang chupchup :* Got ready with my tests tomorrow. Alhamdulillah , also had dinner with Qila just now. Ayu fetched me back home. Told me everything is on the track now . *square dance* also , I got the sponsors from Tok Cho and Puan Hasiah . mucho gracias me amor c:

Overall , alhamdulillah , it was a good day. finished up most of my assignments. Now off revising for my BMD151 test and also OMT200. wish me luck , wokay? :D done with my public speaking assignment . Cartoons in the 90's . nervous for the presentation. phew -_- neways, gonna do the video with sayang's help c: my Kasturi . kehkehkeh :b


Okbai. goodnight , lavv ;)


Assalamualaikum.