Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· mental koyak
· hi , sexy
· (╥﹏╥)
· I have died waiting for you
· serabut
· one direction
· penat oh
· in my world , I'm Madonna
· I love you
· I need to be happy


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

larger than words
Sunday, January 29, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the sixth month. :)

if only i can scribbled everything i am feeling right now, then it would all be in pictures of ponies and unicorns :p . all the black and white memories eventually fluttered away and turned into rainbows. all i can say is thank you a millionth and more for being the one for me , and insya-Allah till jannah. :) Alhamdulillah, being with you have changed me a lot in so many ways . being the ultimate cry baby when you're around and stronger whenever you're not.

HAPPY SIXTH MONTHLYVERSARY, DARLIN' :) 



and well, the truth is ,


I ... I .. I am just madly in love you , Muhammad Yusof Bin Fadhil :)