Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· muchness
· common sense.
· Boo ,
· Pleasure
· not too late
· pissed
· #901
· rainbows of love ~
· Well,
· lovelove


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Embrace that faith
Monday, February 27, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

you're the imperfectionist, that i love. 

the boyfriend and i got into a little fight. not the screaming-and-crying kind of fight, but the kinda abnormal one ; there was a little misunderstanding between the two of us. I got soft , too soft then cried a little in the inside. then i told nelly about it , just for the sake to make me feel better. was tryin to be a little bit egoistic by not returning his texts , but eventually i texted him anyways. haha (-_-) i am such a failure. nonetheless, everything is sorted out. perhaps it is all because i am having my menses now and he's not really feeling well. 

alhamdulillah , it's proven that my relationship is much more important than my ego. not only my relationship with my boyfriend , but also my friends. just ask my friends around, i often apologized if i am at fault , and we won't stay 'fighting' very long heh :) 

Perhaps , just perhaps , I don't have any attitude problems , just that sometimes , people wanted to interact with me at the wrong time , and i snapped. Heh , sorry yeah ? :) I am kinda struggling these few days because of some financial problems and also my upcoming final. but yeap , these little fights of mine made me realized that struggles are required in order to survive in life because in order to stand up, you got to know what falling down feels like. 

same goes with relationship.

I always have faith that this first ( and hopefully the last ) relationship of mine will stay forever. I'll hold onto to it , and will never let go. all because I have faith in him , in me and of course , in us. :) 


to sayang

remember our 'I love you more' fights? 



I think I won ;)