Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The Hot Troll Deviation
· Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height
· Social networking sites
· you make me smile ♥
· Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes
· teehee
· Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
· Done
· Faith.
· raining


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Be my prince, and I'll be your princess
Thursday, March 29, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Muhammad Yusof Bin Fadhil :)


Remember the first time we met ? I did. It was unexpected. :) and today, the smile you gave me on the first time we met still lingers in my mind, all the time. it is now the eight months we've been together. I hope I've completed your life as you already completed mine. :) The days , I've spent time with you, even a second means a world to me. to see you at my doorstep almost everyday, makes me flutter in rainbows ;) Thank you so much for everything, sayang. The jiwang texts, the goodnight calls, everything. To be with you is the best feeling yet. and like Mak said, I also hope that you will be my life soon enough. 


awak, saya sayang awak. :* 



243.494799 days loving you endlessly. and counting