Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Bestpreng in Kuantang
· au revoir
· seventh.
· from right to left
· always happened
· Embrace that faith
· muchness
· common sense.
· Boo ,
· Pleasure


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

berkat ; barakah
Friday, March 2, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am not an all-rounder. definitely not.

People see me as a brilliant student , scores 4 flat every semesters and yada yada yada . well , I'm not. I dislike studying. I enjoy exploring things , but i dislike studying, as in answering true false , multiple choices answers and well , other stuffs. heh.

but then , it struck me . some of my friends who aced all the exams , tests and quizzes, are actually cheating. well, not entirely cheating , but you know , with all the advance technology and all , they took photos of the answers or notes or formulae and then voila ! they aced it hard yo !

 well, that's not me.

Some other people may claimed that I am lazy , and somehow stupid , but I least I did everything all with my own effort. and yeah, i got hints from people , but that doesn't count as cheating right ? :PP this blog post might kinda be overrated , but it is after all , just my opinion.

at least now I know, even if I didn't ace my exam well , failed certain subjects , at least i know that i did it with honesty and based on my own effort. ( excluding hints for exams ) All i want is just barakah from Him and that is all that matter.

Because,

I always believe if you play with karma , karma will eat you alive. Cheating is immoral , and His blessing with be at its lowest point somehow when you cheat. worse , in exams and also to your parents.



Wallahualam .