Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· you make me smile ♥
· Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes
· teehee
· Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
· Done
· Faith.
· raining
· envious, hatred
· morning dew :)
· wordless Monday


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Social networking sites
Monday, March 19, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...








I have few of it . :D How about you ? :D


I used to have MySpace , Hi5 , Friendster and Tagged . but all that ? DELETED.


Then now I have Tumblr , Twitter , Facebook, Blogger . just to name a few :)


In my opinion, these networking sites have been used both in good ways and bad ways. But as portrayed by the media , schools and so many other medium of communication and conveyance, social networking sites have always made issue ( whether good or bad ) in our daily life since almost a decade ago. Truthfully I find the use of social networking sites rather interesting depends on the users.

You see,  I've attract many wanted and unwanted attention from a lot of people since I've been in the social networking world. Those whom I seek for attention and those names are like poisons to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I guess, sarcasm doesn't work on you people. Just eat shit already ;D









Social networking site can be a real bitch sometimes. that's all :'D